Bob Larrivee Consulting was founded with the goal of bringing the consumers and suppliers of information and process management technologies together in the design, implementation, and ongoing improvement of information management practices that have a direct impact on operational efficiency, information and process management effectiveness, and delivering a memorable customer experience.
Enterprise Content Management, Electronic Records Management, Business Process Management, Business Process Improvement and Automation, Information Governance and Compliance, Taxonomy and Metadata, Information Organization and Accessibility, Electronic Document Management, Document Imaging, and Workflow.
Inducted into the AIIM Company of Fellows in 2019, Bob Larrivee is the President and Founder of Bob Larrivee Consultancy. With over 34 years in the industry, Bob is a recognized expert in the application of advanced technologies and process improvement to solve business problems and enhance business operations and Technology Jounalist for Document Strategy.
During his career, Bob has developed many training courses, led many projects, and authored hundreds of eBooks, Industry Reports, Blogs, Articles, and Infographics. In addition, Bob has served as host and guest Subject Matter Expert on a wide variety of webinars, Podcasts, Virtual Events, and lectured at in-person seminars and conferences around the globe.
- AIIM Company of Fellows – Fellow # 221
- Enterprise Content Management Master
- Electronic Records Management Master
- Business Process Management Master
- Email Management Specialist
- Information Organization and Access Specialist
- Enterprise 2.0 Specialist
- Certified Document Imaging Architech+
- Certified in Social Media Marketing
– Bob Larrivee Consultancy – P.O. Box 217 – Palm Harbor, FL 34683 –
– 727.686.7380 – firstname.lastname@example.org –